POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Adding Quotations : Adding Quotations Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:28:58 EDT (-0400)
  Adding Quotations
From: Nicolas Bouillon
Date: 14 Jul 2004 11:16:24
Message: <40f54e48@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm new user to povray and i'm looking for a free CAD system. Povray can
satisfy my needs (with kpovmodeler) but i need to make quotations [1] on
the front, side and top view. Evidently, the quotations have to be
automaticaly updated when the objets it mesure are edited...

Can we do that with Povray ? If not, did you know any other open source
tools that can do that in 3D ?

Thanks.

[1] Example of quotation (view it with monospaced font) :

|                   |___
  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   ^
  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   |
  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   5 cm